Tuesday, December 30, 2008

... n yet... with... THE

I found life really so much different when back here.... Its enjoyable eating, playing everyday, however, cleaning really kill me deadly..

My house seems so dirty for me... Its real dirty.. Haiz.. who told me i was a lazy bastard didnt like to clean up my space.. Now, all d dirt are real cover all the places.... MAKE ME SICK...

Lately, stg worrying me badly... when think about it, am turnin down again n again... Today, moment ago talked about d issue with ah gor... Ah... wat should i do in d future... which road should i go. I am jz stucked n my brain jz being squezzed n spinned around again....

2nite, i found stg new.. Words for myself.... Its completely 2 new world... i don suit into tat environment... Found left aside, and standin alone. I feel.... Cant even describe such a feelin....

Family members treat me real good... How about myself..?? do i?

No comments: