Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fiona Sit 薛凱琪 Filicious album

Been supporting Fifi since I knew her in 2006. I purchased all her after releases which every albums have its own unique concept and songs.

To be honest, Filicious album is one of my favorite comes after Funny Girl. Although 6 songs where 2 merely the same, but I enjoyed them well. Been playing in my car for several days.

Better me, very nice song to hear. Even friends or music listener who aren't Fifi fans found its extremely catchy. Main plug All you need is me, easily to remember the tune. My mind sort of got destructed by it, keeps running the tune.

9.55 feel funky, kiddie the way it is. While the........ Long long long song name is a new try though. Never seen Fifi sings genre of the song, it surprised me very much.

Overall, nice music, nice photographs, brilliant art work and cool autographs. Haha....

Fiona has signed every single pages of the booklet yet autographed the limited edition t-shirt. Pictures tell you everything.








No comments: