Sunday, November 4, 2007

Changed..~~??? i am SICK??!!

Haiz.... haiz.... haiz.... haiz..... Wat happen to me lately..>~~~>>?? I feel myself changed a lot. Due to d surrounding circumstance, lots of tgs have changed....

First of all, i cant believe myself able to stop buying CDS??? Oh dear.. tat doesnt make sense even i tell u guys... Tat day i saw a gd deal, I DONT BELIEVE i am able to skip and lost this GREAT CHANCE... !!!! MIRIAM YEUNG CD pun boleh lepas... how come??? I actually ve no idea, wat happened to myself. I LOVE MIriam, also end up with letting it goes.

U know wat, yesterday, i cleaned up my room, and of cz i did wipe out those dust on table, unrealizable i counted d cds on my table. OH MY GOD...!!! i shouted in my heart... THIS YEAR 2007, guess how much cds i bought???



GUESS.... GUESS>>>> GUESS..... jz give out any number tat u think it is possible...


(actually isnt really a lot, but i myself, assume d number is greatly shocked !!! )


so,... guess guess... gueSS~~>>>





TIll to this second, i ve bought 82 cds.... which basically and actually, is in half a year time. I GOT 82 CDS.... ( include Chinese and AH mo singers )


YOK.... tats unbelievable..!!! I gone crazy lately as u guys knew i LOVE cds.... tats y... i dono u guys believe i bought 82 cds in half a year, but i don mind, believe or not believe is up to u. As long as i love MUSIC n CDS tats has fulfilled myself.... Regards to tis, lets talk last month tats October..... I bought 14 cds... well isnt really a lot, but its sounds crazy yet, while stg more crazy to tell.... in some where around April or May, in jz hour time i shopped back home 20 to 30 cds...


BELIEVE!!! BELIEVE....!!??? is all up to u... Guess how much i spent>.?? er.. er.. er.. not gonna tell u guys.. HaHa....


Due to tis, i talked to myself,... she On oN.... is time to stop..!!! u spent too much money on CDs... er... honestly i ve no idea how much i spent this year, but u guys may count for me, if u wish/./// heihei... tat day, i said to myself,... is time to stop... don go crazy on this baby, i knew i am 1 of d craziest cds collector, but these days i dont work, so, better watch out my spending...


FINALLY... FINALLY....FINALLY... i stopped my crazy habit.... controlled pretty firmly....... well, is this a gd sign???


Haiz...Haiz....Haiz...Haiz....

No comments: