Monday, August 11, 2008

Twins ---- Our Love 6th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

Twins OuR loVE 6th Anniversary (Deluxe and 1st edition)



i knew today it gonna be here soon... Cant believe, NOT even 8am.. 8am... 8am... someone rang the bell. My first expression is... Hey hey its here.. Its here.... I quickly answered, "I am from Australia Post, Pls come down i have a parcel for you"...

Wow.... no doubly i ran down.. n saw a post man down under waiting for me to collect... i was so nervous.. bcz I VE BEEN WAITING FOR SIX MONTH TO GET IT.... JZ didnt found d rite seller. FINALLY I MET D 1, NOW ITS MINE... YEA YEA YEA....




Wrapped firmly with bubble piece and paper envelope.




Isnt the cover page Looks Great... I mean it suite to the THEME ~Our Love 6th Anniversary~




Finally, the greater look of the front cover. Front with Ah Sa topped as bridegroom



Back cover with Ah Jiao as bridegroom.


If you do read my previous post, u ll find out i ve been spending AU$150++ stg.. (won let u know d exact amount at here.. HeHe) for this cd album. It is because, it is limited and also numbered 0011. Its front number. The main reason i will spend such money because, First of all, am a cd collector and yet, this album could surprise you, if you dono the size of it...

Let me ask, wat is the biggest CD album u have seen before??? If you dono, i ll let u know sooner or later...





Another picture with standing position... Alright, its time for reviewing the size..~~~ before that, try to guess by ur own... Hehee... (there's a clue at 4th pic)

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|







A guide with my mobile phone. (oops.. Bigger than u thought?)





Heihei... .. How about now?? (wow.. amazing huh?)



Clearer Version... (Finally u KNOW d size) Got impressed? Jz a CD album. It can b so HUGE




A comparison picture of Our love album and their latest Mandarin album.



Well, tats wat am goin to share about. I wont be ripping off the album so quickly. Just let it be for time being. Heihei.. so well update the content or inner soon...


Lastly, wat do u think this ALBUM??? My first impression was AWESOME... Cz impressed by d size, secondly, it is rare... RARE.. RARE... especially for those who looking for it nowadays....

Am pretty LUCKy cz got it with such a great number and done a deal with affordable prices.



WOW>>>> WAT A LOVELY DAY FOR ME!!!!!!!





No comments: