Saturday, June 13, 2009

Joey Yung - A Time For Us

Just less than a year, she has a new surprise for fans... I am one of them. I started to fall in love on her songs. She has been improved a lot, a lot, a lot. Thumb up for her. XD. "A Time For Us" compared to "In Motion", this time, she has better ballad and juices us beautiful voice and musics. Lets give some time for us (Me n U)... hehe


Close up shot as the main cover box


From top, the outer cover, the CD n DVD Housing, Fans Club registration form, Lyrics leaflet, and the 56 pages Photo booklet.







C the thickness.. isnt realy thick. but printed wit quite attractive pics.

Share some pics i like. Gives me a free n relax feeling.





I can only say, i love this shot, without reason. lolz





The lyrics leaflet. I like the colors, d design putted on every single song, which seperated from others. Hardly can seen this, as most leaflet lyrics design will jz in few colors.


The other side of the leaflet

Well, this album consider outstanding album for myself. Wat do u think. I mean, not the packaging, as its grouped as simple packaging, wat i praised was the songs. Real real nice. i myself like most of the songs except track 5 and 6.

Joey fans, don miss the chance, or u may get d 2nd version which has 6 music video instead of 1 in the 1st version.

No comments: