Friday, October 3, 2008

RIP

As titled, my Laptop rest in peace.......

haiz... why this happened today at this time.. After playing game with gor gor, i quit the game, n my laptop automatically shut down by itself again. This happened for numerous time since last year. Lately it shut down more often as past few weeks i accidently dropped my laptop. After that incident, it shut off more often by itself...

Till half an hour ago, my laptop shut down again, after restart, a blue screen pop out, saying unexpected shut down n wat so ever unistalled software n hardware... er.. cant remember tat much. I recalled from my memory, where my sister's laptop faced tis b4... ALAMAK....

ITS D END OF the laptop... The MOTHERBOARD DIE DIE DIE DIE..... Yea, am right! ITs motherboard problem.... ah.. i wan my laptop back. ... Oh well, i oni can use my sis PC for on9 or do wat ever tgs tat need computer...

haiz... so sad.... ...

No comments: